When it’s clients enter new markets, NXT Strategy designs new or customises existing operating models tailored to meet a company’s particular market situation.
Tailored to meet a company’s situation when opening new markets, a new operating model typically includes any or all the following elements:
- Implementation of profit-accountable business units
- Overhead optimization
- Outsourcing based on market models to serve responsively and competitively
- Lean and strategically focused head offices
- Alliances and partnerships with the best-in-class providers in a market, with the aim to access expertise and increase flexibility
- Defining the people requirements of the new operating model as well as designing the initiatives to make organization change happen
NXT Strategy’s lead partners have deep experience to not only design, but also to help realize the potential of a new organization in a new market.